Monday 13 December 2010

Horror Still Shot.

My horror still shot only slightly differs from my plan and how imagined it to look. I imagined the bloody knife would contain more blood, however while taking my shot I realised that with less blood it could still have the same affect. I also wanted it to look as if the person holding the knife was walking away from the crime; however it looks like they are just holding a knife. Although it’s not how I planned I’m still happy with the final frame.
When taking the shot I realised that even the tiniest thing in the background of the shot could distract my audience, so I tried to have a blank background which I think I done which will hopefully ensure my audience are focused only on the knife and the hand that is holding it.
I think my shot is very affective because I think even though it is just a still shot it tells the story. However it is a typical horror shot so I should have maybe changed my idea to make it different from other horror images.

No comments:

Post a Comment