Tuesday 1 February 2011

Filming Plans

Filming is taking place on Thursday 3rd of Feburary at my house. Ella Trainor will come to my house with our main actor Shauna Caroll after giving her the script while I get everything ready to shoot. Our other actress Freya Catmur-Hill was going to meet at my house for 7pm. We needed it to be dark due to it being set at night. We are planning to take about 2 hours to film. We want to file each shot from many different angles. this way we have differents shots if some do not go to plan we have others to choose from without having to re-shoot and we can also include various different angles in our opening sequence to make it look more professional and show our knowledge. I will be using the camera and filming it all and making sure it all runs as smoothly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment